Master Finish

Master Finish Coving Trowel

Used to form a cove where a wall and floor meet. The coving has a traditional use in ‘rubbing up’ the setting concrete prior to steel trowelling. If the concrete is left with the finish created by the coving trowel, i.e. a more textured finish than a steel trowelled finish, this is known as a coving finish or ‘stipple’ finish.

Not quite what you're looking for?

Lyndons stocks over 10,000 products for all types of trades in the building and construction industry. Not all of our stocked products are currently on our website. Please contact us if you can't find what you are looking for.

Contact Us